Friday, December 05, 2008

Sparks fly!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity.... and in between 2 crazy midterms, I miraculously find time to update my now dormant blog.

I love my laptop after all. Sparks fly!






.... It's amazing how much static charge I generate in dry, dry Pennsylvania. My laptop's fingerprint sensor actually sparks sometimes when my hands come close to it. So..... assuming the laptop was actually unplugged, it's interesting to wonder how many µcoulombs of charge the whole case holds... and what a nicely charged-up laptop feels like (:

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

hey dude. haven't talked to you all winter. back from florida already? hope to catch up with you soon

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Zhong Liang said...

wah. i checked the page within the same day! yeah. Will catch up with you sometime too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home